Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nearing the end

With only two weeks left on the farm I put myself up pretty bad. Now we know are sickles are sharp after one sliced clear to the bone on my ankle.


DSC02920

Chels has been taking good care of me!

DSC02897

Last weekend we spent a few days with the newlyweds on their honeymoon. We started with a tour of the farm, followed by a hike through a bamboo forest, and then we went to a barefoot bar on the westside for happyhour. The next day we went snorkeling at a few great spots south of Makena. Mahalo Tamma and Fitz for the great weekend.

DSC02914

Fitz admiring the view from the condo.

Below are a few pictures of our most recent trip to Kipahulu.

DSC02863

DSC02815

Chelsea and Lala on our hike to Waimoku Falls in Kipahulu

DSC02789

One of the places we camped in Kipahulu, "coconut grove"

DSC02794

DSC02792

Waking up and watching the sunrise in paradise

DSC02799

Playing around in the amazing banyan trees

DSC02809

Now that I finally found out how to upload pictures from my damn iPod hopefully we can catch you all up on some of our past journeys.
Love,
joe and chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment